In 2013, Richard Butler Creagh established Henley Finance. Henley Finance is a short-term bridging finance company that specializes on loans between three months to a year, of £100,000 to £1,000,000 for experts in property development. The company’s concept was conceived purely from the requests of the clients based on their needs and the experience of borrowing in the sector by founder, Richard Butler Creagh.
Our relationship with our clients is the main component to be able to understand the client’s requirements and deliver the company’s promises. Consistent communication is a vital element that is available throughout the existence of the loan. This is why Henley Finance relies on the people who know how to share their values on business which will make the process more transparent and more comprehensible for everyone that is involved.
With our in-house underwriters
- We impart fast decision-making on your borrowing, subject to security
- We can send a valuer to the site within a day for those who live around central London
- We can approve a lot of transactions that other lenders refuse due to the borrowing products that are only available at Henley Finance
With our independent expert associates
- We provide you access to a range of experts, including legal and planning, with whom we work closely
- We can ensure you of the same high customer care standards what we adhere to
- You will benefit from their familiarity with the company’s processes making sure of an effortless transaction and the most competitive rates
Our new lending product permits us to lend on projects with low loan to value ratio. This would not have been possible because of restrictions by the first charge holder. Even though the short-term expert loan market is very competitive, we find that the ease of the company’s system makes sure that we always have more borrowers than we have funds for. Henley Finance is committed to responsibly assisting clients wherever and whenever possible and we have an impeccable track record. We rely on word-of-mouth, the company has never advertised and over a third of our loans are repeat businesses.
Find out about our founder Richard Butler Creagh here. Also, read the Richard Butler Creagh blog here for the latest finance news. Connect with Richard Butler Creagh on Crunchbase.